Arsenal Supporter Club France

La politique du Club

Démarré par matchieu, 09-05-2008, 14:47:17

« précédent - suivant »

darren

Citation de: LRicky
Citation de: darren
Citation de: LRicky:look: Etant issu du sport on se demande comment il compte nous ramener le prestige du club sans top players ? Sa communication ne me dérangerais pas si au moins il était actif...La j'ai juste l'impréssion que justement il n'est jamais la et ne prend aucune décision.
Quand a Usmanov, je ne suis pas pour lui donner les pleins pouvoirs, mais qu'il puisse nous aider a garder nos joueurs je ne dit pas non
[/b]

En faisant quoi? developpe un peu stp! j'ai envie de comprendre!
Qu'il mette la main a la poche pour augmenter notre masse salariale !! Le mec on refuse son argent soit disant pour ne pas perdre nos valeur, il faut arreter ca. Il prone son addiction et son desire d'investire dans le club, qu'il le fasse.
Cite moi le nom d'un actionnaire qui augmente la masse salariale d'un club sans être propriétaire du dit club?
« on réussit dans la vie en faisant bien ce qu'on sait faire. On a pas toutes les qualités, mais il faut exprimer celles qu'on a  »
« Personne n'a assez de talent pour se contenter de vivre avec ce seul talent. Sans travail, vous n'allez nulle part. »
ARSENE WENGER

Vince

Article très intéressant sur la lettre de R&W Holdings, par thebeautifulgroan

Citer[large]Usmanov's attempts to polarise outdo Van Persie for transparency[/large]

It has been quite an eventful 24 hours for Arsenal Football Club. First, Robin van Persie announced on his personal website that he would not be signing another contract. That alone is perfectly reasonable - a man approaching 29 who has one big contract left in him is entitled not to sign a new one with his current employer. In fact, anyone is entitled not to sign a new contract - that is their whole premise. They have an expiry date.

The nature of the statement was what (rightly) caused a lot of anger, and the transparency of his failed PR move has backfired badly on the club captain who probably thought that his position as the best player in the squad (or even the league) allowed him to step so far out of line. Arsenal then responded with a curt statement of their own, essentially saying 'that's fine, but you've got a contract, so you're going nowhere unless we say so'. I'll cover this whole saga in another post later on, but I want to deal with today's events - Alisher Usmanov, and Red and White Securities' open letter to the board.

Now, whatever side of the Kroenke/Usmanov fence you come down on, there are a couple of very important things to realise about this letter:
Open letters are PR exercises. Nothing more, nothing less. The letter wasn't intended for the board, but for the fans and the media.
The timing has been very deliberately calculated to coincide with the van Persie statement.

Now that I've got the out of the way, there is one other crucial thing I want to get across. Usmanov's tactic here is akin to John Kerry's in the 2004 US elections - essentially 'support me, because I'm not that guy'. 'That guy' in 2004 was George W Bush. Today it is Stan Kroenke.

This is a very deliberate tactic. Many fans (myself included) are wary of Kroenke, because even if his intentions are good, they are so clouded in silence and mystery that we still have no idea what the long term strategy actually is. Ivan Gazidis is a brilliant talker, but without actually saying anything of note, so we are largely in the dark. Some fans go a lot further than that, being actively against the current setup, and that is the feeling Usmanov is trying to capitalise on, by presenting himself as the viable alternative.

It is a clever strategy, because by basing his arguments on not being someone else, he deflects attention both from his past (which I'm not going to go into, but do a quick Google if you're curious) and his own plans for the club, which have yet to be aired either. In fact, the only paragraph that alludes to his plans is on page 4:

Citer"So what is Red and White's vision for the club? It is simple. A debt-free club, with a big enough war chest to buy top talent players who can hit the ground running.....Together they can help the club win trophies...[which is] key to the commercial success of the club - they increase the value of the players, the value of the brand, attract the best sponsors and maximise the value of our commercial contracts."
(note the use of the term 'war chest', a fairly obvious soundbite for the media to pick up on)

While all this sounds laudable, it is a little pie in the sky. Essentially, they are saying that the way forward is to invest, win things, and then everything and everyone is worth more, which in itself is perfectly logical. But this is coming from a company that already owns 29.96% of Arsenal. If they think it is as easy as putting some money in to increase the value of the club (and therefore that shareholding), then go ahead and write a cheque.

That might sounds flippant, but frankly, so is a lot of that letter. It is a PR exercise at its worst, trying to capitalise on unrest by switching allegiances from the current board to Usmanov, aided by the mystical promise of large sums of money that realistically we know aren't going to be forthcoming. This is a man who wanted dividends, remember - he wants to take money out, not put it in. Even if he does brilliantly and raises the value of the club, he wants to suck that money out afterwards. That's about all we know about his plan.

Before I cover the absurdity of the plan a little more, I want to reiterate a point. Usmanov is attempting to polarise the fanbase by making us believe that if we are anti-Kroenke, we are pro-Usmanov. This is categorically NOT the case. I've lost count of the number of pro-Usmanov arguments that begin with a criticism of Kroenke. Similarly, I've seen a lot of arguments where it is stated that 'Usmanov couldn't be worse, so why not?'.

Couldn't be worse? Really? I think we are all in agreement that certain things at the club could be a lot better, that there are certain policies and decisions that we don't agree with. But to say that there is no way Usmanov could be worse is naive in the extreme. Let's take another look at his plan:

Citer"As a top club, we should, at the very least, match if not beat the offers that other clubs make to try to lure our very best players away."

"To have a fighting chance of success, which means winning trophies, we need to match them in every aspect, including, if not first and foremost, financial."
I'm sorry, but this is laughable. Manchester City have limitless funds. You don't match their strategy, because they can always take it a step further. If we really could afford to offer van Persie £200k a week, City would just raise the bar further and offer £300k a week. If they want a player, they can afford to pay more for him than we can, with or without Usmanov's 'benevolence'. Creating a strategy based around competing with 'and beating' their financial offers is doomed to fail from the start.

And Usmanov knows it. Don't be fooled - this isn't a man who is going to take over, plough half a billion in just to see his 'beloved' club succeed. If that were his plan, there is nothing to stop him executing it right now. Yet it seems many are lured by this enticing prospect, despite the seeds being sowed in populist fiction.

It is also easy for him to criticise the board, just like it is easy for any politician in opposition to criticise - they don't have to come up with a concrete and viable plan of their own, just verbally dissect the one in action. And a politician is exactly what Usmanov is - not a kindly old charitable gentlemen, but a PR-driven brutal politicking businessman. If he were a fan, as he claims to be, we would see him in more positive times. Where was we when we were winning games, signing players and getting over the finish line to claim third (whatever you think of that 'aim', it was the target of the day)? We only see him when the chips are down, when players want to leave, when targets aren't being hit. Whenever Arsenal is in the news for the wrong reasons, up pops his head with another bit of PR spin.

But of course, he would never do anything to destabilise the club at a delicate time, would he?

Citer"We are part of this club and naturally want the best for it, but our investment is less important than the fact we are loyal supporters and will never do anything that will destabilize or create conflict at the club."
Vomit-worthy. That line is actually in the open letter, which of course was not intended to destabilise the club in any way. Oh no.

Here's where I come back to the point I was trying to make earlier. You do not have to be pro-Usmanov if you don't agree with decisions made by the current board. You can disagree with both. I cannot stand the prospect of Alisher Usmanov ever becoming a significant part of Arsenal Football Club - I simply cannot see that ending well - but that doesn't mean I am wholeheartedly behind Kroenke. I am very wary of the man.

But Usmanov is unashamedly transparent, and frankly when I look at this letter all I see is a collection of outrageous lies and half-truths. I thought van Persie had set the bar high for coming up with a statement that relied on the gullibility of the fans, but I think in less than 24 hours he has been trumped.

I have no interest in being polarised or patronised, thank you very much Mr Usmanov. Cut the crap.

LRicky

Citation de: darren[/b]

En faisant quoi? developpe un peu stp! j'ai envie de comprendre!
Qu'il mette la main a la poche pour augmenter notre masse salariale !! Le mec on refuse son argent soit disant pour ne pas perdre nos valeur, il faut arreter ca. Il prone son addiction et son desire d'investire dans le club, qu'il le fasse.
Cite moi le nom d'un actionnaire qui augmente la masse salariale d'un club sans être propriétaire du dit club?
Un certain roi d'Espagne qui verse des cheques au Real Madrid pourtant detenu par les socios :hi:

Vince

Citation de: LRickyQu'il mette la main a la poche pour augmenter notre masse salariale !! Le mec on refuse son argent soit disant pour ne pas perdre nos valeur, il faut arreter ca. Il prone son addiction et son desire d'investire dans le club, qu'il le fasse.
Un certain roi d'Espagne qui verse des cheques au Real Madrid pourtant detenu par les socios :hi:
On va demander à la Reine d'Angleterre alors, elle est fan d'Arsenal :P

darren

Citation de: LRickyQu'il mette la main a la poche pour augmenter notre masse salariale !! Le mec on refuse son argent soit disant pour ne pas perdre nos valeur, il faut arreter ca. Il prone son addiction et son desire d'investire dans le club, qu'il le fasse.
Je roi d'espagne est actionnaire du Real de Madrid?
« on réussit dans la vie en faisant bien ce qu'on sait faire. On a pas toutes les qualités, mais il faut exprimer celles qu'on a  »
« Personne n'a assez de talent pour se contenter de vivre avec ce seul talent. Sans travail, vous n'allez nulle part. »
ARSENE WENGER

LRicky

Citation de: darrenCite moi le nom d'un actionnaire qui augmente la masse salariale d'un club sans être propriétaire du dit club?
non justement a plus forte raison, mais bon c'est vrai que sans etre proprietaire c'est impossible je te l'accorde

Vince

Je reposte cet article très intéressant sur la lettre de R&W Holdings, par thebeautifulgroan

Citer[large]Usmanov's attempts to polarise outdo Van Persie for transparency[/large]

It has been quite an eventful 24 hours for Arsenal Football Club. First, Robin van Persie announced on his personal website that he would not be signing another contract. That alone is perfectly reasonable - a man approaching 29 who has one big contract left in him is entitled not to sign a new one with his current employer. In fact, anyone is entitled not to sign a new contract - that is their whole premise. They have an expiry date.

The nature of the statement was what (rightly) caused a lot of anger, and the transparency of his failed PR move has backfired badly on the club captain who probably thought that his position as the best player in the squad (or even the league) allowed him to step so far out of line. Arsenal then responded with a curt statement of their own, essentially saying 'that's fine, but you've got a contract, so you're going nowhere unless we say so'. I'll cover this whole saga in another post later on, but I want to deal with today's events - Alisher Usmanov, and Red and White Securities' open letter to the board.

Now, whatever side of the Kroenke/Usmanov fence you come down on, there are a couple of very important things to realise about this letter:
Open letters are PR exercises. Nothing more, nothing less. The letter wasn't intended for the board, but for the fans and the media.
The timing has been very deliberately calculated to coincide with the van Persie statement.

Now that I've got the out of the way, there is one other crucial thing I want to get across. Usmanov's tactic here is akin to John Kerry's in the 2004 US elections - essentially 'support me, because I'm not that guy'. 'That guy' in 2004 was George W Bush. Today it is Stan Kroenke.

This is a very deliberate tactic. Many fans (myself included) are wary of Kroenke, because even if his intentions are good, they are so clouded in silence and mystery that we still have no idea what the long term strategy actually is. Ivan Gazidis is a brilliant talker, but without actually saying anything of note, so we are largely in the dark. Some fans go a lot further than that, being actively against the current setup, and that is the feeling Usmanov is trying to capitalise on, by presenting himself as the viable alternative.

It is a clever strategy, because by basing his arguments on not being someone else, he deflects attention both from his past (which I'm not going to go into, but do a quick Google if you're curious) and his own plans for the club, which have yet to be aired either. In fact, the only paragraph that alludes to his plans is on page 4:

Citer"So what is Red and White's vision for the club? It is simple. A debt-free club, with a big enough war chest to buy top talent players who can hit the ground running.....Together they can help the club win trophies...[which is] key to the commercial success of the club - they increase the value of the players, the value of the brand, attract the best sponsors and maximise the value of our commercial contracts."
(note the use of the term 'war chest', a fairly obvious soundbite for the media to pick up on)

While all this sounds laudable, it is a little pie in the sky. Essentially, they are saying that the way forward is to invest, win things, and then everything and everyone is worth more, which in itself is perfectly logical. But this is coming from a company that already owns 29.96% of Arsenal. If they think it is as easy as putting some money in to increase the value of the club (and therefore that shareholding), then go ahead and write a cheque.

That might sounds flippant, but frankly, so is a lot of that letter. It is a PR exercise at its worst, trying to capitalise on unrest by switching allegiances from the current board to Usmanov, aided by the mystical promise of large sums of money that realistically we know aren't going to be forthcoming. This is a man who wanted dividends, remember - he wants to take money out, not put it in. Even if he does brilliantly and raises the value of the club, he wants to suck that money out afterwards. That's about all we know about his plan.

Before I cover the absurdity of the plan a little more, I want to reiterate a point. Usmanov is attempting to polarise the fanbase by making us believe that if we are anti-Kroenke, we are pro-Usmanov. This is categorically NOT the case. I've lost count of the number of pro-Usmanov arguments that begin with a criticism of Kroenke. Similarly, I've seen a lot of arguments where it is stated that 'Usmanov couldn't be worse, so why not?'.

Couldn't be worse? Really? I think we are all in agreement that certain things at the club could be a lot better, that there are certain policies and decisions that we don't agree with. But to say that there is no way Usmanov could be worse is naive in the extreme. Let's take another look at his plan:

Citer"As a top club, we should, at the very least, match if not beat the offers that other clubs make to try to lure our very best players away."

"To have a fighting chance of success, which means winning trophies, we need to match them in every aspect, including, if not first and foremost, financial."
I'm sorry, but this is laughable. Manchester City have limitless funds. You don't match their strategy, because they can always take it a step further. If we really could afford to offer van Persie £200k a week, City would just raise the bar further and offer £300k a week. If they want a player, they can afford to pay more for him than we can, with or without Usmanov's 'benevolence'. Creating a strategy based around competing with 'and beating' their financial offers is doomed to fail from the start.

And Usmanov knows it. Don't be fooled - this isn't a man who is going to take over, plough half a billion in just to see his 'beloved' club succeed. If that were his plan, there is nothing to stop him executing it right now. Yet it seems many are lured by this enticing prospect, despite the seeds being sowed in populist fiction.

It is also easy for him to criticise the board, just like it is easy for any politician in opposition to criticise - they don't have to come up with a concrete and viable plan of their own, just verbally dissect the one in action. And a politician is exactly what Usmanov is - not a kindly old charitable gentlemen, but a PR-driven brutal politicking businessman. If he were a fan, as he claims to be, we would see him in more positive times. Where was we when we were winning games, signing players and getting over the finish line to claim third (whatever you think of that 'aim', it was the target of the day)? We only see him when the chips are down, when players want to leave, when targets aren't being hit. Whenever Arsenal is in the news for the wrong reasons, up pops his head with another bit of PR spin.

But of course, he would never do anything to destabilise the club at a delicate time, would he?

Citer"We are part of this club and naturally want the best for it, but our investment is less important than the fact we are loyal supporters and will never do anything that will destabilize or create conflict at the club."
Vomit-worthy. That line is actually in the open letter, which of course was not intended to destabilise the club in any way. Oh no.

Here's where I come back to the point I was trying to make earlier. You do not have to be pro-Usmanov if you don't agree with decisions made by the current board. You can disagree with both. I cannot stand the prospect of Alisher Usmanov ever becoming a significant part of Arsenal Football Club - I simply cannot see that ending well - but that doesn't mean I am wholeheartedly behind Kroenke. I am very wary of the man.

But Usmanov is unashamedly transparent, and frankly when I look at this letter all I see is a collection of outrageous lies and half-truths. I thought van Persie had set the bar high for coming up with a statement that relied on the gullibility of the fans, but I think in less than 24 hours he has been trumped.

I have no interest in being polarised or patronised, thank you very much Mr Usmanov. Cut the crap.

darren

Citation de: LRickyUn certain roi d'Espagne qui verse des cheques au Real Madrid pourtant detenu par les socios :hi:
non justement a plus forte raison, mais bon c'est vrai que sans etre proprietaire c'est impossible je te l'accorde
Merci, Usmanov mène une lutte de pouvoir qui n'a rien avoir avec les préoccupations actuelle de toi et moi.
ARSENE WENGER

Symon

Arsenal
Les actionnaires grognent

L'annonce de la non-prolongation du contrat de Robin Van Persie n'a pas déçu que les fans d'Arsenal. Alisher Usmanov et Farhad Moshiri, actionnaires minoriataires du club, se sont fendus d'une lettre ouverte Stan Kroenke, propriétaire des Gunners, pour lui exprimer leurs inquiétudes. Il ont notamment regretté qu'Arsene Wenger soit obligé de « vendre ses meilleurs joueurs et de continuer avec des remplaçants moins chers » avant de demander où étaient « les gardefous pour s'assurer que cela ne se reproduise pas ».

source l'equipe

Skoxy

Déjà posté Symon ;)

je suis assez content pour cette lettre,quand il y a des voix d'oppositions qui s'élèvent,ça pousse le board à être bien meilleur et plus efficace.

Symon

merde j'ai pas vu ou c'etait

Vince

Citation de: SkoxyDéjà posté Symon ;)

je suis assez content pour cette lettre,quand il y a des voix d'oppositions qui s'élèvent,ça pousse le board à être bien meilleur et plus efficace.
Oui c'est tellement plus simple de travailler dans l'hystérie médiatique qu'ils ont crée avec van Persie. Merci à eux! :lol:

Taz

merci d'abord à cet ingrat !
Only One Arsenal ! ! ! 

hrithik

Citation de: Vince

Oui c'est tellement plus simple de travailler dans l'hystérie médiatique qu'ils ont crée avec van Persie. Merci à eux! :lol:
Ils jouent leur carte. Le cas Van persie c'est juste un moyen pour eux d'attirer l'attention des Fans.
Avec Silent Stan d'un côté et nos meilleurs joueurs qui partent année après année, de plus en plus de supporters vont finir par se dire qu'il faut accorder une place plus importante à R&W.
Et puis cette situation c'est avant tout la faute de VP, que ça soit ce mercato ou dans 2 ans, R&W se serait forcément manifester pour tenter une prise de pouvoir.

C'est assez paradoxale comme situation, leur accorder une place au siège, même s'ils disent ne vouloir que le bien du club, serait un tournant majeur dans la politique d'auto-gestion du club.
Mais en même temps, on peut se douter que les pseudo promesses du fair play financier, ne changeront pas grand chose au fait que certains clubs pourront faire ce qu'ils veulent sur le marché, et les autres se contenter des restes.
Je trouve ça assez triste qu'un entraîneur avec autant de talent soit au four et au moulin et ne puisse se contenter de faire ce qu'il fait le mieux avec des dirigeants de qualité arrivant à exceller dans d'autres aspects du club autour de lui.
When you love something, you love the whole thing, just as it is, and not as you would like it to be.

Vince

Usmanov a dit qu'il ne voulait pas de place au Board, il n'est d'ailleurs pas présent au Board des autres entreprise où il est actionnnaire. Et de toutes façon c'est impossible, pour avoir une place au Board il faut +50% des parts du Club, ou que les membres du Board le demandent, dans les 2 cas ça risque pas d'arriver.

hrithik

C'est ce qu'il a dit dans sa lettre je l'ai bien compris...
Mais je parle du fait qu'il cherche davantage de légitimité auprès des supporters, et que l'affaire Van persie est l'occasion rêvé pour lui de se faire entendre.
Sans avoir de place au board, son intention est bien de pointer du doigt certaines lacunes des décisionnaires actuels du club. Et d'avoir un rôle à jouer dans l'avenir  .
Il y a évidemment beaucoup trop de responsabilités confiées à Wenger, quel autre entraîneur dans le foot actuel est autant impliqué dans tous les aspects de son club?qu'ils soient sportifs, financiers ou stratégique?
When you love something, you love the whole thing, just as it is, and not as you would like it to be.

Vince

Pour info, Gazidis travaille à Highbury House en ce moment, donc pas en vacances je ne sais où.
Il doit d'ailleurs rencontrer des membres de l'AST la semaine prochaine. RVP racontait vraiment n'importe quoi à ce sujet, et mériterait une sanction.

hrithik

Citation de: VincePour info, Gazidis travaille à Highbury House en ce moment, donc pas en vacances je ne sais où.
Il doit d'ailleurs rencontrer des membres de l'AST la semaine prochaine. RVP racontait vraiment n'importe quoi à ce sujet, et mériterait une sanction.
C'est sans doute Kees Vos son agent qui a écrit cette brève sur le site officielle de VP. Pas etonnant qu'il sorte ça s'il veut à tout prix que son joueur puisse quitter Arsenal.
D'ailleurs c'est aussi l'agent de Vermaelen non? On se demande quand son tour viendra...
La photo de Vermaelen avec Puyol est déjà un beau début...

arsenalwenger

Citation de: hrithik
Citation de: VincePour info, Gazidis travaille à Highbury House en ce moment, donc pas en vacances je ne sais où.
C'est sans doute Kees Vos son agent qui a écrit cette brève sur le site officielle de VP. Pas etonnant qu'il sorte ça s'il veut à tout prix que son joueur puisse quitter Arsenal.
D'ailleurs c'est aussi l'agent de Vermaelen non? On se demande quand son tour viendra...
La photo de Vermaelen avec Puyol est déjà un beau début...
L'exode continue, il faut toujours qu'on fasse un pas en avant pour qu'à la fin de la saison on refasse deux pas en arrière, c'est affligeant !!

Skoxy

Je voulais dire par la,que le Board commençait à se refermer sur lui et n'entendait plus les voix des supporters qui veulent des titres,y avait que l'aspect financier qui comptait,et ensuite ils les bernent avec leurs discours répétitifs quand on fini 3ème ou 4ème.

La avec la lettre,les dirigeants vont accorder plus d'importance aux fans,et c'est pas trop difficile,faut faire plus d'efforts financiers et acheter de meilleurs joueurs,ok il y a les milliardaires,mais ils sont que 6 à 7 au max en Europe et c'est pas assez pour les centaines d'excellent joueurs qu'il y a.

TheArmoury

Vermaelen a un contrat qui court jusqu'en 2015, on est tranquille pendant au moins 2 ans !

Atys

C'est certain qu 'Usmanov à là une occasion rêvée de faire parler de lui et d'asseoir sa politique. Il se positionne dans le camp des mécontents et peut espérer glaner encore quelques actions supplémentaires.
RVP à quand même foutu un beau bordel dans sa manière de faire, sans doute commandité par son agent assoiffé de fric . Je ne sais pas comment on ressortira de cette \"crise\" car c'en est une et c'est vraiment dommage car on avait de bons atouts en main. Dommage.
Néanmoins je suis confiant et crois en la faculté de rebondissement de notre club.
Confiance on s'en sortira.
Et Giroud Poldi ce ne sont quand même pas des veaux.  
Ils Vont peut être agréablement nous surprendre avec un renfort supplémentaire
Wait and see

Gunnerski

Citation de: RVP_11Vermaelen a un contrat qui court jusqu'en 2015, on est tranquille pendant au moins 2 ans !
Et on devrait lui faire signer un nouveau contrat de 5 ans en lui filant le brassard. Comme il se sentira puissant avec l'euphorie (j'imagine) du brassard obtenu, il signera pour bien commencer son \"mandat\". :P

Vince

Citation de: Skoxy

Je voulais dire par la,que le Board commençait à se refermer sur lui et n'entendait plus les voix des supporters qui veulent des titres,y avait que l'aspect financier qui comptait,et ensuite ils les bernent avec leurs discours répétitifs quand on fini 3ème ou 4ème.

La avec la lettre,les dirigeants vont accorder plus d'importance aux fans,et c'est pas trop difficile,faut faire plus d'efforts financiers et acheter de meilleurs joueurs,ok il y a les milliardaires,mais ils sont que 6 à 7 au max en Europe et c'est pas assez pour les centaines d'excellent joueurs qu'il y a.
Aux fans?? De quels fans tu parle? Usmanov et Moshiri? Tout ce qui s'est passé ces derniers jours c'est vraiment la dernière chose que les fans veulent voir.

Skoxy

Citation de: VinceOui c'est tellement plus simple de travailler dans l'hystérie médiatique qu'ils ont crée avec van Persie. Merci à eux! :lol:

Aux fans?? De quels fans tu parle? Usmanov et Moshiri? Tout ce qui s'est passé ces derniers jours c'est vraiment la dernière chose que les fans veulent voir.
Non,les fans c'est les supporters qui veulent voir leurs équipe remporter des titres ;)

Vince

Citation de: SkoxyJe voulais dire par la,que le Board commençait à se refermer sur lui et n'entendait plus les voix des supporters qui veulent des titres,y avait que l'aspect financier qui comptait,et ensuite ils les bernent avec leurs discours répétitifs quand on fini 3ème ou 4ème.

Non,les fans c'est les supporters qui veulent voir leurs équipe remporter des titres ;)
Et quel est le rapport entre cette lettre et ces fans?

Skoxy

J'ai cru que je l'ai bien expliquer dans mon 1er poste
Y a que le Board ---> se renferme sur sa politique en négligeant progressivement les supporters et donne de plus en plus d'importance au résultat financier,les titres au second plan + discours habituels pour calmer les supporters avec une 3ème ou 4ème place.
La il y a une opposition --> risque de voir des supporter s'allier à cette nouvelle approche --> plus d'importance pour l'avis des supporters--> quelques sacrifices pour essayer de décrocher quelques titres.

Vince

je vais mla traduire sur son topic.

TITI N°1

ca rejoint ce que beaucoup pense, le board se plait dans ce modéle d'auto financement car la valeur de leur part augmente chaque année.
229 buts ............en attendant janvier 2013.