Arsenal Supporter Club France

Please introduce yourself here ...

Démarré par manu, 09-12-2007, 04:23:27

« précédent - suivant »

Weal97

:lager:
Mine's a pint of rocket fuel - what are you having them (usual English nostalgic pub fanatasy here, sorry mate)

Gonna be watching it live on the uefa streaming pay per view - rock on!!

Andy

Andy

jones79

Mine's a pint of Foster's :lager::lager::lager:

Laurence

Over here and in Ireland I drink Guinness but usually in England I drink bitter... or Guinness ! :lager:

American Gunner

Brand new to the site, I am an American from Dallas, Texas.  I am traveling to Paris at the end of Feburary and will be there for a few Arsenal games.  I am a big Arsenal fan and don't want to miss out.  Is there any place in Paris where fellow Gooners get together to watch games?

Vince

yes!
Welcome in Paris ;)
here's the place to be during the Arsenal games:

The Lions Bar
120,rue Montmartre
75002 PARIS
Metro Sentier, Metro Bourse (ligne 3)

American Gunner

Thanks for the advice!  I am really looking forward to my trip to Paris, and know I am really looking forward to watching an Arsenal game with some French Gooners!

jones79

Hi, pal I'am English and I live in Northern France.How did you become a supporter of Arsenal?Welcome to the Forum :hi::hi:

American Gunner

Well, I am a life long football player(soccer in the States) and have always followed the EPL.  A few years ago I thought it was time to pick a team to follow.  I loved the history of the club and more than that I loved the style of the club.  The way they play the game, and the way the go about everything.  It just seems like the \"Right Way\".  I live and die with wins and loses now, and I hear about it if the lose.  I am surrounded by Liverpool, Chelsea, and ManU fans.

Vince

There's also a big association of Arsenal fans in States. :up:

carlito94

clichy il est stratosférike

jones79

Citation de: VinceThere's also a big association of Arsenal fans in States. :up:
Have you got an email address for this site in the USA?

Bouligoal

Citation de: carlito94clichy il est stratosférike
Toi je suis sur que tu dois sortir avec une bombe ... vu que t'es un boulet ...
229 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vince

Citation de: jones79
Citation de: VinceThere's also a big association of Arsenal fans in States. :up:
Have you got an email address for this site in the USA?
The site:
http://www.arsenalamerica.com/

MattHENRY

brady1979

Hi folks,
My name's Ian, I was born in Highbury (the borough, not the ground unfortunately!), lived in Crewe most of my adult life (come on the Alex!) and escaped the UK a couple of years ago before the credit crunch (couldn' afford it now!)
Everyone thinks he has the prettiest wife at home!

jones79

How are you Brady 1979?Where do you live in France?

Laurence

Hi Brady, why don't you introduce yourself in the \"Présentation\" section.... how's your French ? I'm also British, from London and been living over here since 1979 !
Welcome aboard !

brady1979

Citation de: jones79How are you Brady 1979?Where do you live in France?
Just outside Poitiers: so a football desert (nearest Ligue1 teams Le Mans to the north or Bordeaux to the South; not practical). Thank god for Sky dishes and internet streaming that's all I can say.
Everyone thinks he has the prettiest wife at home!

jones79

Did you see the FA Cup semi - final today?

TheMerse

Citation de: jones79Did you see the FA Cup semi - final today?
And you, Jones, are you english ?

jones79

TheMerse

Citation de: jones79Yes from Hackney in London.
I have friends near sydenham in the south of london...and guess what ? One of them is a spurs supporter :lol:

jones79

Citation de: TheMerse
I have friends near sydenham in the south of london...and guess what ? One of them is a spurs supporter :lol:
What a nightmare :8o:

TheMerse

Citation de: jones79
What a nightmare :8o:
He really is a very nice fellow however...strange don't you think ? :green:

Laurence

I used to live in Sydenham. I went to see Crystal Palace play regularly. And my best mates in London are Chelsea supporters !

we are the Arsenal !

Citation de: Laurence
I used to live in Sydenham. I went to see Crystal Palace play regularly. And my best mates in London are Chelsea supporters !
My best friend is a Man u fan and when we were talking football it always ended in a fight :lol::lol:

TheMerse

Citation de: we are the arsenal
Citation de: Laurence
Citation de: TheMerseI have friends near sydenham in the south of london...and guess what ? One of them is a spurs supporter :lol:
My best friend is a Man u fan and when we were talking football it always ended in a fight :lol::lol:
Wimbledon stadium is not very far away either...Remember VInnie Jones ? :lol:

Laurence

I've never been to Wimbledon, just Chelsea, Fulham, QPR, Crystal Palace... and Brentford !!!!

jones79

In London I've been to Watford,Leyton Orient,Tottenham,Chelsea,West Ham,QPR, and Crystal Palace but never to Brentford ;)

Vince

I might try an away game this season, in London: Chelsea, West Ham or Tottenham .. :love::box: