Arsenal Supporter Club France

Please introduce yourself here ...

Démarré par manu, 09-12-2007, 04:23:27

« précédent - suivant »

jones79

Chelsea and Tottenham have nice stadiums but West Ham no!!! :sad:

Vince

Yeah, I heard about it. And it's not the best place in London .. not very safe.

jones79

Yeah ,even inside the stadium I always found there was a strange atomsphere

Jacques AFC

Well guys, Gooner here just trying to improve my French for college exams... it is quite poor but reading helps alot!

Looks a fantastic forum lads, I never knew we had such great support in France although you can see why we are loved over there!:ascfr:

Forgot to mention I'm Irish by the way! Strange an Irishman on a French board speaking English, sounds like the start of a PaddyIrish man joke!:na: Just happens like that I suppose!

TheArmoury

Welcome on board ;)

I don't speak very well English so if you don't understand me, I hope you will excuse :green:

Arsenal is the most club stranger supported in France :ascfr:

The French must be a difficult language for British ! For the French people it is :lol:

gunner597

Welcome JacquesAFC I think you are the first Irishman on this board

Vince

I think Jones 's got Irish descent, he will confirm.

Welcome here Jacques, I hope you'll enjoy the forum, don't worry about your french, it's very good.

Laurence

Jacques, welcome to this corner of a foreign field...

When you say Irish, is that northern, southern... or do you live in England ? I'm English myself, from London... though like most British people I have roots elsewhere, some in Wales. Now I live in France and have done so for yonks! (=31 years in this case)

I've been to Ireland, mostly the north though briefly to the Republic too. Great place. That's where I developed a taste for Guinness!

I'm not often on the forum... too busy most of the time. But I'll see you around.

Cheers!

jones79

Beinvenue Jacques.My mother is Irish from Dublin a city I know really well.Most of the family over there are Manchester United supporters :wtf:

Jacques AFC

Laurence, it is the South or the Republic.  I live near the border region, rural sort of. Yep it is a great place, make sure next time your there to visit rural Ireland not just Dublin lads. It is a mistake lots of visitors often make!

Jones, yes unfortunately Ireland is full with United,Liverpool and Celtic fans. But there is a decent amount of Gooners, and most of them are real fans as well unlike  alot of \"followers\" of the other teams!

RedArmy

Citation de: jones79Chelsea and Tottenham have nice stadiums but West Ham no!!! :sad:
I've been to the three of them...Chelsea is so quiet...Tottenham, I didn't have to seat beacause it was an arsenal away game...and Finally, WH is the best atmosphere in London, I've been there twice, away (fa cup vs WH last season) and when they've beaten fulham!!! Great support from the east london guys!!! So I would advise personally WH for the atmosphere and totten*** if you want hostile fans!!!

Bertrand

To all english readers. A great blog about Arsenal:

http://blog.emiratesstadium.info

Good spirit, smart especially about referees in EPL (a recent article was even quoted by the BBC). And a lot of stats...

J'aime beaucoup. Et pourtant je suis un frenchy...
\"In Arsène we trust\"

jones79

I've just had a look its a pretty good site

Alcysio

Hi guys, I'm not english, but then again, not francophone either.However, I can speak english far better then I speak french, so I might be posting here too, so you guys don't think I'm a 8 years old kid =)

jones79

Skoxy

Laurence

Citation de: Alcysio... so you guys don't think I'm a 8 years old kid =)
Well in that case you can't sign for Arsenal... too old ! ;)

CLIVE65

HELLO EVERY ONE.I AM CLIVE BIG ARSENAL FAN SEASON TICKET HOLDER.SUPPORTED ARSENAL FOR OVER 40 YEARS.I NOW LIVE IN FRANCE BRETAGNE 56.DONT GET TO LONDON MUCH TO SEE THEM, BUT FOLLOW THEM IN EUROPE. BEEN LET DOWN BY A FRIEND SO HAVE A TICKET FOR MARSEILLE GAME I WILL BE DRIVING ANYONE INTRESTED CONTACT ME CHEERS AND UP THE ARSE

Taz

hi clive welcome here and thanks for your presentation :ascfr:
thank you for your proposition for the marseille game and hope that you will find some one to come with you :up:
Only One Arsenal ! ! ! 

Vince

Citation de: CLIVE65HELLO EVERY ONE.I AM CLIVE BIG ARSENAL FAN SEASON TICKET HOLDER.SUPPORTED ARSENAL FOR OVER 40 YEARS.I NOW LIVE IN FRANCE BRETAGNE 56.DONT GET TO LONDON MUCH TO SEE THEM, BUT FOLLOW THEM IN EUROPE. BEEN LET DOWN BY A FRIEND SO HAVE A TICKET FOR MARSEILLE GAME I WILL BE DRIVING ANYONE INTRESTED CONTACT ME CHEERS AND UP THE ARSE
Hi Clive, Welcome here.
If anyone is interested, we'll let you know on the forum or I'll send you a mail. But you don't need to create many topics, one is enough. We hope you'll find someone to go with you.

Polak

Hi everyone:) I'm from Poland. I'm sorry that I write here, but I do not know French and I do not know how I should do it. Polish fans really need your help. In our country is organized poll. People choose the game they want to watch on September 15. Unfortunately at the moment we lose against Manchester United. In Poland, there is a lot more MU fans than Arsenal fans , so we need your help.
Please enter here: http://www.canalplus.pl/sport/liga-angielska   and vote for game Arsenal - Southampton. The poll is on the right, under the inscription: KTÓRY MECZ CHCESZ OBEJRZEĆ W SOBOTĘ 15 WRZEŚNIA?
Thank you in advance.

guinessgooner

Hey guys,
Irish gooner living in France for 5 years (Paris-based). Speak French, but thought I'd say hey on here too. If anyone's looking for a decent pub in Paris to watch the games, The Cork & Cavan near Republique is a quality, cosy little pub with Sky and Canal + so as not to miss a kick.

COYG!!!! Dermot

PieRR

we are the Arsenal !

Citation de: guinessgoonerHey guys,
Irish gooner living in France for 5 years (Paris-based). Speak French, but thought I'd say hey on here too. If anyone's looking for a decent pub in Paris to watch the games, The Cork & Cavan near Republique is a quality, cosy little pub with Sky and Canal + so as not to miss a kick.

COYG!!!! Dermot
Hi Dermot

I live there, didn't know about this pub, i will go take a look one day ;)

Vince

Citation de: guinessgoonerHey guys,

COYG!!!! Dermot
Hi Dermot,
Thanks for the advice.
We use to go to the Lions, near metro Sentier/Bourse. They show every Arsenal games too.

TheArmoury

Healf1940

04-10-2017, 10:51:36 #86 Dernière édition: 13-11-2017, 22:44:46 par Healf1940
Hello all of u, i am new here have say welcome everybody and wish u a nice day !!

Vince