Arsenal Supporter Club France

Please introduce yourself here ...

Démarré par manu, 09-12-2007, 04:23:27

« précédent - suivant »

manu

Hello,

Welcome on ascfr.com !

Please let us your views and say us where do you come from !

Gooner Chris

Hello!

I'm Chris, i'm 15, from London, i speak a little bit of French and i'll try and talk to you in French if i can.

I have a site called Gunners Live

ASCFR, is a fantastic group and i support the work that your doing.

Au Revoir!

Vince

Gooner Chris

TheArmoury

Steve

Hello Chris !
I had already seen your site and I like it ! Some people speak english here, not me but it's for soon ! :P

pierre011

we are the Arsenal !

Hi welcome Chris i speak english and we r quite a few one here like Laurence and Jones79,  so enjoy yourself ;):hi:

gunner92

I speak english too along with arsenal92fan

Vince

Comme il l'a expliqué, Chris viens de créer Gunners Live qui a reçu le prix du meilleur nouveau blog ('great new blog' award) et le blog de son pote Sanderson Young Guns 'Arsenal blog of the week'.
Well done! :respect:

jones79

Alright, Chris welcome to the \"Forum\".The Blog is really great.I come from London too, Hackney and I now live in northern France.Which part of London do you come from?

manu

Gooner Chris

Citation de: jones79Alright, Chris welcome to the \"Forum\".The Blog is really great.I come from London too, Hackney and I now live in northern France.Which part of London do you come from?
Thanks everyone!

Jones, i come from Enfield which is fairly near White Hart Lane :8o:, i might be moving soon though!

jones79

It's not a good place for Arsenal supporters :look::look::look:

Gooner Chris

haha i know, thats one of the reasons im moving close to the Emirates! :ascfr:

we are the Arsenal !

:lol: for sure you have to move Chris it's not a place to live for a Gooner ;)

Laurence

When I was your age I lived near Crystal Palace ! Before that, Fulham then QPR... but now it isn't better I live between PSG and Caen !!!!!!! Oh to be near the Emirates !

TheArmoury

You have a problem Laurence with Paris Saint-Germain ? :D:P

Bouligoal

Citation de: RVP_11You have a problem Laurence with Paris Saint-Germain ? :D:P
You fuck my wife ? :lol:
229 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheArmoury

Citation de: Bouligoal
No !!!!!! PSG isn't my wife :P:P:P
What else Bouli :D

Gooner Chris

Citation de: Bouligoal
hahahahahaha :respect:

Laurence

No, I have no problem with PSG... I have no problem with inferior teams ! :na: ... and I have never met your wife... is she good-looking ? ;)

we are the Arsenal !

:lol::lol: we wait for the answer juste to know whose wife we are talking about :D:P

Weal97

Hi guys and gals,

Well this is jolly innit? Andy here - a regular cockney ... well not really, but I was born in Clapham and have most of me cousins in ... Chingford - very handy when I visit now (not often unfortunately) I'm down here near Lyon - who oh so nearly rocked the Man U boat midweek - close but no cigar I'm afraid ... and it was all they were showing on French TV whilst the gunners were hammering on the Milanese door...

Nice to talk to you all, looking forward to some good topics

Andy

jones79

Alright pal,Alan from Hackney what are you doing down in Lyon.I live in the north of france.

Weal97

Hi Alan
Well, the short answer is enjoying myself, the French weather (mostly) the French wine (mostly) and the French women (well, my wife anyway :cool:)

I won't bore you with the long answer - nothing to do with football anyway:lol:

Where abouts in the North? At least blighty's drivable from there - I'm gonna have to take out shares in Easyjet soon:fou:

Andy (still trembling after Saturday - and dreading Tuesday... )

Laurence

Citation de: Weal97Andy (still trembling after Saturday - and dreading Tuesday... )
Shame on you Andy... I'm looking froward to it ! Victory will be ours ! :ascfr:

we are the Arsenal !

Well i hope it wil be a different Arsenal from what i saw on saturday, but we must believe in our team and of course i hope victory will be ours ;)

Weal97

Yeh Laurence Shame on me...

Let's hope it all clicks back in place... seems to me our performance is dependent on how well Fabregas plays... when he's average, we're average.

Anyway, I'm sure it'll be a good game, whatever!

Andy

jones79

Citation de: Weal97Hi Alan
Well, the short answer is enjoying myself, the French weather (mostly) the French wine (mostly) and the French women (well, my wife anyway :cool:)

I won't bore you with the long answer - nothing to do with football anyway:lol:

Where abouts in the North? At least blighty's drivable from there - I'm gonna have to take out shares in Easyjet soon:fou:

Andy (still trembling after Saturday - and dreading Tuesday... )
yeah I'm about an hour's drive from Calais  a place called Bruaylabuissere weather wise it's just like been in Hackney my wife is also French.Several streets where I live look like something out of Cornation Street but the people are great.Can you send me some sun? :lol::lol: Let's hope we win tomorrow night so we can have a drink to celebrate  :lager::lager::lager: